- 3 3/4 cups crushed Oreo
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 10 oz jar of Cherry De-Lite Hot Fudge, warmed
- 1/2 gallon coffee ice cream, softened
- 8 oz whipped topping
- Cherry De-Lite Chocolate Cherry Sprinkles
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter, press onto the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 13x9 dish. Freeze for 1 hour or until firm.
- Spread warmed Cherry De-Lite Hot Fudge topping evenly over crust; freeze for 30 minutes.
- Layer with ice cream and whipped topping. Cover and freeze 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with Cherry De-Lite Chocolate Cherry Sprinkles.