- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk (fat free)
- 36 ounces chocolate chunks (white, or chips)
- 1/2 cup Irish cream liqueur (such as Bailey's)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup salted pistachios (roasted)
- 1/2 cup Cherry De-Lite dried tart cherries
- Line a 9x9x2 inch (or slightly larger) square pan with waxed paper and spray the wax paper with cooking spray.
- Put all the fudge ingredients in a microwave-safe, medium-large mixing bowl and stir to mix. Microwave on high for 1 minute, then take out and stir. Microwave another 30 seconds and stir again. Repeat the 30-second heat & stir routine until the mixture is all smooth and creamy and about the consistency of a very thick cake batter.
- Stir in the pistachios and Cherry De-Lite dried tart cherries until well mixed.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth out with a spatula. Let chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours until the fudge is set.