- 2 Cornish hens (about 1 pound each)
- 1/4 cup Cherry De-Lite Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup Cherry De-Lite tart cherry juice
- 1 scallion, diced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 1 pear, cored and diced
- 1/4 cup Cherry De-Lite dried tart cherries
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In large baking dish, arrange hens and massage each with butter and season with salt and pepper.
Place rosemary in the cavity of each hen.
Arrange pears and Cherry De-Lite dried tart cherries around hens and drizzle with marinade.
Bake in oven for 60 minutes or until juices run clear. Allow to rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.