- 1 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup milk
- 16 oz whipped cream (divided in half)
- 4 tbsp Cherry De-Lite Hot Fudge
- 3 tbsp Cherry De-Lite Pie Fill
- 1 8 oz can of crushed pineapple
- 1 fresh bananas
- 1/4 cup crushed salted peanuts
- Place instant vanilla in mixing bowl and pour in milk. Whisk thoroughly until well blended and begins to firm. Place in fridge to finish the firming process.
- Place Cherry De-Lite Hot Fudge in a microwave safe bowl and warm for 45 seconds or until soft. Pour warmed hot fudge into pie crust and coat bottom and sides of crust.
- Spoon Cherry De-Lite Pie Fill on top of fudge and spread evenly. Top with crushed pineapple (drain juice). Slice banana into 1/8 inch pieces and add on top of pineapple.
- Remove pudding from fridge and fold in 8 oz of whipped cream. Pour pudding mixture on top of sliced bananas. Use the remaining whipped cream to top the pie and top with crushed peanuts.