- 1 roll Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- flour, just for dusting
- 4 ounces soft cream cheese
- ⅓ cup sugar
- splash vanilla
- 1 can Cherry De-Lite Cherry Pie Fill
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make the filling by mixing cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Open the container of rolls and do no unroll them. Use a sharp, serrated knife to cut through them like slice/bake cookies. Make 10 slices.
- Lay each slice on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Use a measuring cup to flatten each roll out and build a small wall around the edge.
- Dollop a small amount of filling into each "danish."
- Add a teaspoonful of Cherry De-Lite Cherry Pie Fill.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes.
- While the danishes cool, combine milk and sugar to create sugar glaze. Drizzle over danishes and serve.